Before you approach investors you should know enough about your startup to answer these five questions.
1. What is your value proposition? The answer points out what your company provides and why people want it.
2. Will customers pay for the solution? nvestors want to know if customers will pay for your solution. Free usage is not hard to achieve but paying customers is required.
3. Who is on the team? About half of an investor’s decision comes down to believing in the team and knowing they will be enough to reach the goal.
4. Why is now the right time? Is there anything in the deal that suggests now is the right time to start this business. Why hasn’t someone done this before?
5. What is your exit? This is one of the hardest questions to answer – how will the investor get their money back.