Successful fundraisers demonstrate key habits that others can learn as well. Here are five more habits that will help you hone your fund raising ability:
1. They practice their pitch—the successful fundraisers know their pitch cold and have it well honed.
2. They create a plan and then work the plan—they have a list of prospective investors and continually work investors through the process.
3. They focus on metrics—they keep track of the numbers in their campaign. They know how many prospects they have and how many they need to achieve their goal.
4. They ask investors for feedback—they are open to feedback from investors and others on their pitch and campaign.
5. They demonstrate appreciation—they show appreciation to those who help them in their fund raise.